Eclectic and harmonious, a life lived and still living. Our vintage yukata have been hand-picked for their unique aesthetics and quality. Each one epitomises a sentiment and a style. Calm organic elegance, vibrant youth and spring, sophisticated restraint with intense colour - you will find a personality and a story in each individual piece. They are waiting to meet you.
- yukata is a summer style of kimono, made in lightweight fabric for comfort and breathability
- Yukata Ni is made from soft luxurious silk
- each yukata is one of a kind
- small signs of age may be present, and are considered a part of each item's unique patina.
- dry clean only, some items may not be colourfast.
|M / L|
|Shoulder to Wrist||52.5
|Cross the Black||63
|Centre Black Length||127
*Measurements are in centimetres.
*Measurements are approximate only.